Saturday, July 5, 2008

YouTubing

On a week night, I wind up ending my day/night with ABC News. Ok really with Jimmy Kimmel and Oprah. Well, ABC News sent me YouTubing with an funny article they did. It seems the Yanks are invading the British shores. I think it's funny how it's subtitled because you might not understand the boy's accent *LOL*. The one in the news article did not have the subtitles.





Well, while YouTubing, you cannot just watch one. I don't remember what got me to this one, but I saw it many years ago. I still enjoy it.





Of course, the word "PIXAR" pointed me onto my next search. The first time I saw this was when MOMA had the PIXAR exhibit. It was a great exhibit. Too bad I did not discover it until the last weekended before it was closing. I definitely would have visited it several times to avoid the crowds.





Okay, here's the last one as I need to head to bed. It's getting to 2am. My bro invited me to a lobster dinner on Thursday. As is often the case, he winds up showing some of his video collection. He likes Bernard.





My SIL shakes her head at my bro and me. We spend way too much time on the internet *LOL*

Are you like me? If it's not a book (oh I finished a book instead of sleeping) or the boob-tube (not so much anymore), it's the 'puter.

No comments:

Post a Comment