Saturday, February 14, 2009

Opening Day

This is my first day on Blogger.

No, this is not the first time I've written a blog. I've been blogging for a several years. I just did it on MySpace. I've become unhappy with MySpace as there are advertisers there that are sneaky and not safe. I think I've gotten a couple of dangerous trojans from that site, and it has in the past driven my laptop bongers. I'll be keeping my MySpace account, but just to keep in touch with MySpace friends.

I'll be moving my MySpace Blogs over here. If I should ever want to get rid of my MySpace account, at least my blogs are over here.

To keep my MySpace friends who like to read them, I'll post a link back to here.

This will also enable me to post a link in Facebook and Twitter. Yep, I do those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment