Saturday, September 29, 2007

Got the Right Card

I finally got the right SD card for my phone. It's not the mini but the micro one. Buy.com had a great deal for a 2 gig card and USB gadget so I can read it from my 'puter.

Now, I can off load the pictures I took from my phone. The phone actually takes some great pictures if only the operator does not shake I generally don't agree with all the stuff one can now do with a phone, but the camera is a great idea. I don't have to remember to bring a camera with me. With the 2G SD card, I can take as many photos as I can. I have not tried taking videos yet. One of these days.

Maybe I'll put a couple of songs on the phone. Nah, that's what my MP3 is for. Though if I forgot the MP3, I would be tuneless. Nope, I won't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment