Thursday, October 9, 2008

Internet Side Trip

Well, I got side tracked from my so-so normal routine. You know how you head off to do one thing and on your way there you see something else you think you can do quickly and so on and so on. And in the end, you wind up getting nothing accomplished. It's early in the day yet, so I cannot say if the day is a bust.

But this side trip I took today showed me something new. And I think it's cool.

The flat screen TVs you can hang on the wall (though still too pricey for me yet, plus I don't need a new TV yet) is the way of the future. If you don't want to watch TV, you can have it show a picture and most likely a changing picture at that. It's like artwork hanging on your wall. If it's framed properly, no one would know it was a television.

On a smaller scale, I discovered digital picture frames today. Yeah, you might know about them, but this is the first time I came across them. My daily InfoWeek subscription talked about 19" inch monitors. I went to Cheapstingybargains to see if there were any deals on them and came across a Linens'n Things 25% off total order coupon. Can't let a deal go so I went to Linens'n Things to see what I could possibly buy. As I was surfing their site, I came across the Digital Picture Frames. Those are so cool. Pricey, but still nifty.

I remember several years ago I was looking for a photo album frame thingy so I can quickly change the photos I have on display. This was mainly for the many cute pictures of my niece that her mommy took of her. She was such a ham. Well, the cutey is not so cute 6 years later :)

Gotta keep my eye out this digital picture frame. Really cool idea. Nope, not buying one today, but can see one in my future. And, I've stopped my hunt through Linens'n Things as I need to get back to work. Maybe I'll go there later.

Now back to my so-so schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment