Friday, October 31, 2008

Apps -- Begone

I don't participate in many apps. I've been getting new invites and have been rejecting them. Of the ones I do have, I will be removing the PETS (you know -- Own Your Friends) app.

This has happen to me twice and I don't need it happening a third time.

What happened? When I exit MySpace, and this is just when I've finished playing with the Pets app, the computer goes wackers where it keeps opening up new MySpace windows. It won't stop unless I can catch it to power down my computer. I had it at a point where it opened up 29 new MySpace windows *arggghhhh*!

I don't know what it is and I don't play like that. For all I know, it may not be the app but one of the darn ads that are all over the place to pay for this place so it remains free.

Some people don't have anything better to do than make your computer go bonkers.

Maybe my workplace has the right idea to ban access to certain things.

And if it's not the Pets app, then I will get rid of all apps. MySpace will be kept to just keep up with my friends. I'll play on FaceBook instead. So far, it's not done me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment