Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Tree

A friend planted two trees and name one after me. I don't know why, but it's funny as he added "Tree of Doooooom". He is very odd and I think his mom or dad, maybe both, dropped him on his head

I live in a condiminum complex of townhomes. The talk of the tree made me look at the one that I have out front. All the middle homes have some type of tree in front. Mine was pathetic looking when I moved in nearly a decade ago. Thin trunk, more branches on one side than the other, just enough leaves on it to call it a tree. I had the most ugly tree from all the others in my section.

I looked at it today. I have to say I have a very nice looking tree. It's really grown and is a lot fuller. Even Pointy said something about the tree. This tree can stand up and be proud next to all the other trees in my section.

In case you're wondering, it's a Northern Red Oak (had to search the 'net for my tree).

No comments:

Post a Comment