Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feeling Sucky

I've been fine. No problems. I don't know whether it's a cold coming on or allergies. Walked into client office this morning and WHAM! I've been sneezing and blowing my nose all day.

Client was nice enough to put a box of tissue in all the cubes. It's KLEENEX Anti-Viral tissue.

"Kills 99.9% of Cold and Flu Viruses. Because cold and flu viruses are often spread by hand contact, KLEENEX Brand had developed a tissue for your whole family. KLEENEX Anti-Viral* tissue has three soft layers, including a moisture-activated middle layer that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses in the tissue within 15 minutes. This product has bnot been tested against bacteria fungi or other viruses."

It goes on with Directions for Use, Virucidal Against, and Storage and Disposal information. It also contains an Active Ingredients list.

I don't know how much of this hype really works. I'm just glad I have a box of tissues. Otherwise, it means going in search of a box in the office or getting into a car and finding a place to buy a box or heading back to the hotel to swipe a box. Tissue, the softer the better -- Puffs, anyone -- is very important. The last resort... swipe roll of toilet tissue from the bathroom.

Oh, one more thing. It must be my age because my lower back hurts. I'm fine if I'm sitting down but the back tells me something else when I get up. (I can hear someone say, "Don't get up.")

RUNNY NOSE, ACHY BACK... SUCKS TO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment