Wednesday, January 31, 2007

12 Years

Today is my anniversary. I've been working at my current company for 12 years. I'm a consultant. Yes, a consultant for all those years. I joined the company for just that reason and the traveling.

I'm in a slump right now and hopefully the slump will be over in the next month and half. That's what my boss says. Being in the slump for nearly a year is no fun -- sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring to solve a problem that takes me only 15 minutes or given busy work that you don't enjoy while waiting for a client to sign on the dotted line so you can start *argggghhhhhh*. Hopefully, the company comes through with a good project because it was about this time that I left my prior company after spending 12 years with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment