Friday, November 20, 2009

Aloft

It's been a while since the whole team stayed at the same hotel. We were forced to stay in Tempe as all hotels in downtown Phoenix was booked for the 2009 Greenbuild Conference.

It's a brand new hotel called Aloft. It was a very interesting hotel. Very different from what I'm use to. Aloft is part of the Starwood Hotel network (Sheraton, W). It's not a full service hotel, nor is it a budget hotel. I could not tell you what the rate is as we got in for the federal government rate. And when I got my bill, they did not even charge me for all the nights I stayed.

For the week we stayed there, it was good. There was a Starbucks, In-n-Out, Yogutland, Jersey Mike's and a fast food mexican directly across from the hotel. Denny's was another block away. Otherwise, you'll need a car to get anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment