Monday, November 16, 2009

What Is It?

It's not a coffee stirrer. It's too short for the cup. I guess it could be used for a single espresso.

I saw this at a Starbucks. It was by the coffee cup sleeves where you pick up your order. There was a whole bunch of them there. It was in a caddy that said something about another great idea. I don't know how long this has been out as it's been a while since I had a Starbucks beverage.

Once I figured out what it was with the help of my sister, I totally agree it was a great idea.

It plugs the hole on the coffee lids so you can travel without it sloshing all over the place, especially when you ordered beverages for your friends.

Well, I took a few and carry at least one with me in a small ziplock baggie when I need one. I used it this morning. I plugged up my coffee, put it in a bag and arrived at destination without a single drop out of the cup in the bag :)

So which is more cost effective? Lids that come with a mechanism to plug the hole, like the ones McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts uses. Or this handy dandy thingamagit.

1 comment:

  1. well this one is more usefull so that should offset any extra expence! Great idea.
    just my thoughts, Carolann