Monday, July 16, 2007

*VBG* New Toys

I love new toys. Pointy likes one of them.

When I was getting out of the dinosaur age and moving to DSL, my Bro said not to get wireless box as technology is not there yet to keep outsiders out of your stuff -- snoopers or people driving by looking for a connection. I got a wired DSL model and connected it to a hub so Pointy and I can be on at the same time. That means we're stuck in the living room and dining room. I always wanted to wire upstairs but that means pulling cable or running long wire all the way upstairs (not very good look). I solved my problem. I came across a Linksys system that uses some kind of signal. Plug one box into the hub. Plug the other box into your computer. Your computer can be anywhere in the house. Pointy loved it this Friday as she was able to do work-work in the kitchen. This is one toy. Good toy because I can go upstairs now.

My other toy came today. I'm all hooked and playing with it. It's a Graphire (the 4x5 one). It's a pen, mouse and tablet combo. It also comes with Adobe PhotoShop Elements 3.0, Corel Painter Essentials and Nik Color Efex Pro. Now, I can upgrade my Elements. Can't wait to see what I can do graphically with this. *rubbing hands together* Need to see if I can sneak in time between work. Oh what FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment