Monday, July 23, 2007

Were in the Office

I dug up a tiger. He was just hanging around. Really, it was hanging from a picture frame off one of my shelves. The picture was just stuck into the exterior frame. I thought I would share.

This was taken at EPCOT Imagineering where KODAK provided a whole series of photo stations in 2002. You take your picture and then combine it with a whole bunch of other images. When done, you can email it to family and friends who are not with you. If I remember correctly, it also sends you a copy so you have a keepsake.

I need to hunt for the one with BEE in it. I think she chose a monkey. It was real cute. There are a couple of other pictures from the 2002 trip that are fun. Maybe they will pop up in my travels through piles of paper.

I was back at EPCOT in September 2006. They have a whole new set of photo equipment.

Yes, that is my face on there. I did not know what was going to be done with my face. I chose a tiger. Why? In the Chinese zodiac, I was born in the year of the tiger.

Hey, notice my glasses :D In human form, I'm in disguise with glasses like Clark Kent.

Given my love of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Hunter Legends, it made me think of were-tigers LOL. I could be a cousin to Wren ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment